Thank you for visiting www.yunmai.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website" or the "Site"). The Website is created and managed by Yunmai Technology for the purpose of providing a platform where users may browse our product information, register accounts, get online technical support, download Yunmai Optical Character Recognition products, and pay to use the services. The term “Yunmai Technology”, "we", or "us" refers to Yunmai Technology Co., Ltd., a limited company established and existing under the laws of PR China and registered in Xiamen.
Yunmai Technology respects the privacy of each user and will protect your privacy and personal information in accordance with relevant Chinese laws and regulations. In order to provide you with a better service, we may collect the information through our Website; when you purchase, register or use our products through computers or mobile devices; through our online support services; or through email messages that we send to you (collectively, including all online methods, the "Services").
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices that we offer, including how to access and update information.
- Casual visitors to our Site, who do not participate in the Services ("Site Visitors")
- Individuals who purchase or register products through the Website or otherwise participate in our Services ("Registered Users")
- Users of our products.
1. Information that we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all our users (of the Website and the products), in the following ways:
Information that you provide us, including:
- Registration information - if you choose to register with us, we will ask you to provide certain Personally Identifiable Information, such as name, company name, email address, telephone number or other information.
- Contact and financial information - when purchasing our products and services, we will ask you to provide certain contact and financial information including name, email address, shipping address, payment card number, expiration date, security code, etc., in connection with your orders and purchases through our Services using a credit or debit card.
- Email addresses - both Site Visitors and Registered Users may wish to provide us with comments and feedback concerning our Site and products, or send us inquiries on products and services you are interested in via emails. By communicating with us for these purposes, you may provide us with your email address and other Personally Identifiable Information.
- Other unique information such as user IDs and password.
Information that we get from your use of our services, including:
- IP addresses and server logs - We may automatically receive and record information in our server logs from your browser or device, including your IP address, your computer's name, the type and version of your web browser, referrer addresses, device manufacturer and model, language, name and version of the Services (such as the app) you are using and other generally-accepted log information. We may also record page views (hit counts) and other general statistical and tracking information.
- Click-through - We may send email messages, which use a “click-through URL” linked to content on our Website. When you click one of these URLs, you pass through our web server before arriving at the destination web page. If you prefer not to be tracked simply do not click text or graphic links in the email.
- Mobile App Usage - When you download and use one of our products designed for mobile devices (an “App”), we and our service providers may track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
2. When do we collect information
We collect information from you when you register on our Site, purchase products and services from the Site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, enter information on our Site, provide us with feedback on our products or services, or use our online Optical Character Recognition services by connecting to the Website.
3. How do we use that information
You can be assured that Yunmai Technology will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information that we collect with anyone without your advance permission. We use the information we collect from all of our Services in the following ways:
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To assist you in completing a transaction or order.
- To communicate with you about Yunmai OCR products, services, or technical support and send marketing communications.
- To provide products, services, and support to you.
- To update you on new services and benefits.
- To answer inquiries, provide information, support or advice about existing and new products and services.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To help us understand and your preferences for future visits based on previous or current site activity.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
Credit card information is used only for payment processing and fraud prevention.Government issued identification number and other sensitive personal information is not used for any other purpose by our financial services providers or Yunmai Technology and will not be kept longer than necessary for providing the services, unless you ask us to retain your credit card information for future purchases.
4. Information Security
Yunmai Technology takes seriously the trust you place in us. We have put in place reasonable and appropriate security systems designed to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information. Yunmai Technology retains data only as required or permitted by local law and while it has a legitimate business purpose.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Access to and accuracy of your information
We rely on you to provide us complete and accurate personal information and to contact us if correction of such information is required.
7. Third-party Links
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our Website.
8. Contacting Us
Last edited on 2016-09-26